Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 96


HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!! Last day of the trip for us! Grandma took Lawrence and the boys garage saling this morning. They got some fun toys! Then we met Lawrence's sister & her husband and had breakfast at a buffet to celebrate Grandpa's birthday. It was so yummy! We had some cake and ice cream back at their house before we drove home. Happy day for Luke...his soccer uniform was waiting for him! He had to put it on right away, of course! We're glad to be back home! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: