Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 83 - Happy Father's Day!


We drove back from Tahoe to Boise today. What a long, tiring drive! We drove straight to Lawrence's brother's house for a DELICIOUS dinner and fun times with them. It was a lot of fun visiting with them. If Lawrence and the kids look a little run down it's because we were. The picture was taken around 11pm and everyone was ready for bed. Luke even got into bed and put himself to sleep that night. I don't know if he's ever done that before! Carson fell asleep during family prayer. We all slept well (and in the next day) with no problems!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: