Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 95


The best day of the trip!!! Daddy was with us all day! We went to Julia Davis Park and rode the paddle boats (we even saw a turtle in one of the bays), ate snow cones, played on the playground, and walked around. We went to Chuck E Cheese for lunch and games (daddy agrees that we need one in Rigby, what a fun place!). Then we went to the store for a few things we needed and went to Grandma & Grandpa's house for the evening. Lawrence's nephew & his wife came over and we played cards and had boston creme pie after dinner.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: