Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Day 70


It was an interesting Sunday! Carson gagged himself in Primary and threw up during Sharing Time. On a better note, his teacher was impressed that we had pancakes for breakfast. No food worth eating in the house so we had chicken salad on crackers for lunch and ice cream cones for dinner. The kids liked that. We went for a LONG walk after church (2 1/2 hours) and snuck into some of the houses being built in our neighborhood. We ran into a friend in the ward doing the same thing so I don't feel so bad. Oh! I curled Lilly's hair for the first time today. It was really pretty for the 7 1/2 minutes it stayed curled (and yes, I used hairspray). We're ready for the new week! Bring it on!

1/250s
f/2.8
ISO 100
Posted by Picasa

No comments: