Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 94


Another fabulous day! Daddy spent the day at meetings so the kids & I were on our own! We headed to Grandma & Grandpa's house and picked them up to go to the zoo. We had fun seeing all of the animals (there was even a legless lizard there we were able to touch), playing on the fun playground things there and the boys even got to ride a carousel! We had a nice picnic in the park after the zoo. Then we took Grandma & Grandpa home and the kids & I stopped for an ice cream cone before we went swimming at the hotel. Luke & Carson took their floaties off and they were able to swim without them!!!!! They were GREAT! We hurried over to pick up daddy and meet Gma & Gpa at a Chinese food restaurant for dinner. I was terrified when I saw baby octopus offered. The boys were all excited so they asked for them. I was further terrified when they were the only thing Lilly would eat!!! GROSS! The girl won't eat ANYTHING (peaches, applesauce, green beans, NORMAL food) but she eats octopus?!?! Who did she come from!?!?! The boys each took a little bite, Grandpa popped one in his mouth like it was a bite sized candy bar and Lawrence even ate a bite. I passed on my opportunity. I had one in Advanced Biology in high school...that was enough for my lifetime. Anyways, it was a nice dinner and we enjoyed visiting with Grandma and Grandpa.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: