Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 99


What a warm, beautiful day! There was more gardening, running in the sprinklers, housework and a LOT of photo editing going on today! Lawrence made a slew of chili and canned it (as well as some butter) so we had a busy kitchen! I forgot to mention yesterday that Lilly started waving! She'd sling her hand up (think Heil Hitler), hold it there for a minute then quick wave a few times. SO CUTE! As if that's not enough for her she's been pulling herself up to standing using whatever's near her (my knee, a chair, the boys head). What a big girl! Needless to say, she's been flopping herself around quite enough (laying, rolling/scooting around then sitting herself up). The boys squeal and give me constant updates as to her goings on moment by moment. We love Lilly!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: