Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

***DAY 100!!!!!!***


YAY! It's my 100th posting!!!! I wanted to do a good one for such a milestone. So I thought about it all day. This is what I ended on. I had several I tried deciding on, but I love the way the setting sun is landing on little Lilly while she's munching on the grass around her. We had a fun day today. The kids and I went to summer movies (Game Plan) and out to lunch, we went to Petsmart and tested our fish tank's water (it's perfect!) and bought Baxter some more food and 3 more fish (Glass fish, they're really cool! You can see right through them!). Then we played outside a while, had dinner then headed over to a birthday party for a sweet little boy in our ward. The boys (daddy, Luke, Carson and Baxter) went for a walk after and Lilly & I headed out to take pictures.

1/20s
f/2.8
ISO 80
Posted by Picasa

No comments: