Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day 102


Happy 4th of July!!!!!! We had a great day cleaning house & playing outside. Lilly's been pulling herself up to stand using whatever's near her (couch, her brother's head, etc) then trying to stand on her own. She's gotten really good at falling! She's been able to stay up for a couple of seconds at a time! :) We're so proud of our little girl! We picked up Aunt Mary and we all went to Dairy Queen for dinner then met up with some neighbors (Douglas', Walkers and more filtered in through the night) for fireworks. The kids played with water balloons for a while then the firework show lasted a little over an hour. It was so much FUN!

Luke and Carson were talking about what "beat" means. Luke said it means "win" and Carson replied with, "No, it means the other guy trips and falls and then you run really fast."

  • 1/10s
  • f/3.2
  • ISO 200
Posted by Picasa

No comments: