Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 101

We ran over to Alpine, Wyoming today. Along the way we stopped for a picnic lunch at a campsite near the Palisades Reservoir. We got to see a hawk with a fish in his talons flying through a canyon, lots of fuzz from Cottonwood trees and amazingly beautiful scenic views. What a fun day! Of course, we got some fireworks for our 4th of July celebration tomorrow. Lilly went nuts eating chicken tenders at lunch (her first time eating meat). She LOVED it! That girl's taste in foods never ceases to amaze me. The lake was beautiful, I can't wait to go back there! The boys thought it was so cool to walk through the mud...until we ran into some little beetles community, they got all over our feet! A wonderful day all in all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: