Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 116

Kimberly & I took all of the kids to the Homestead and met Kimber & AnnaMarie out there to play around with our cameras. It was a lot of fun! The kids swore there were rattle snakes in the grass so & they were determined to find them. They were so cute all filled with purpose. We did get some AWESOME shots, I'm pleased with them anyways. I'm excited to do it again, just wish Kimberly would be able to join us again. I also went to Corine's wedding and reception. It was so nice. I really enjoyed it. I went to the wedding with Jada and then picked up Kimberly & the kids for the reception. Alexis and Luke danced the night away. Carson asked Aislyn to dance but she turned him down, twice. He confessed his love to "Aunt Kimmy" and asked her if he could marry Aislyn. Isn't that the cutest?! We all had a very nice time.
1/350s
f/4.5
ISO 100

No comments: