Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 113


Luke had soccer pictures then practice this morning. He is really getting good at soccer. The best part is how much he LOVES playing. He is really good about listening to his coach and trying his best. After soccer practice the battery was dead in the van so I ran to Aunt Mary's house and borrowed her car & jumper cables. A quick jump got us going & we were back home! We had a fun day playing the rest of the day. The boys ran a loaf of bread over to our neighbor's house and wanted to do it by themselves. When it came to leaving the house they asked me to stand at the mailbox...then the lilac bush - just so somebody wouldn't grab them and run away with them. So they went up by themselves from there. What thoughtful boys to want to bring that over to her.

  • ISO 100
  • f/2.8
  • 1/1000s

No comments: