Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 219


Just a quick snapshot of these cute little friends at their Preschool party today! It was great! Lots of fun activities mixed into their normal routine and not a lot of sugar! I absolutely LOVE our preschool! There aren't a lot of kids in a class (8-10 maybe?), they do LOTS of fun things and tuition is very reasonable! The kids pictured are in our carpool...which I also love (only having to drive once every 3 weeks?! Awesome!). Happy Halloween Eve!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sandra said...

OMG! How sweet! It's been so long since mine were that size (sniff sniff) enjoy them.

Tess said...

So cute! I love their costumes!

Diana said...

Aww....two little princesses and a little Incredible =).

Which one is yours?

Brittany said...

Thanks - Mine is the little boy (he's Robin - not Incredible, he was Dash last year...he's gotten that a lot this year and is quick to correct). LOL