Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Friday, October 31, 2008

Day 220

 


Happy Halloween! One Kindergarten Halloween Party, one Halloween Parade, one children's maze, and hours of trick-or-treating leaves three children sugar-loaded and TIRED! Keep your fingers crossed that they sleep in tomorrow.

BTW - weather couldn't have been nicer. Low 60's for trick or treating!!!! That's livin'!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That sounds like an action-packed day!

Sandra said...

Sounds like a very busy day. You should all be exhausted.

Tess said...

Oh I hope they sleep in for you! Low key day tomorrow I hope! :)