Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 216


This little girl took ONE 20 minute nap today (20 minutes is even pushing it, it may not have been that long). She stayed up until midnight last night (happily, no screaming or fussing at all) and was up bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning at 7! It's about time she zonked, she's exhausted ME so I imagine she was a bit tired. I love her! Other than that...she's getting better at walking and has been jabbering in her own language complete with hand gestures. Too cute. The house is pretty well put back together after the trip and the weekend. I always feel more peace when my house isn't trashed. Tired, but with a touch of peace. Nice day all in all! Even the weather is nice - 50's/60's? Which really helped me be able to clean the house since the kids could play outside most of the day! I never complain when it's warm!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sandra said...

She looks so peaceful! Great shot!

Tess said...

She does look so peaceful! I understand the not sleeping! Only mine is screaming fussing and inconsolable. Here's hoping she sleeps more for you tomorrow and tonight! :)

Eric L said...

Lol, only til midnight?

Unknown said...

Don't they look angelic when they're sleeping? So cute!

Unknown said...

gotta love those "teases" that they give us with 10 min. naps! My little guy will be two in December and he likes to sleep for 20 min or so and get back up! GRRRR!!

Heather said...

Awww. just gotta love shots like this. Just just really tug at you.. :) TFS..