Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 217

1/60s - f 5.6 - ISO 200

We went to a friend's house today to play in their leaves. With 70 degree weather who wouldn't?! We had a ton of fun. This isn't the best shot I took. But I love the way that she's watching the leaves fall. Others are posted on my photog blog.

Would you have sacrificed DoF to get a cleaner shot of the leaves?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tess said...

Nope! I love this shot! It's perfect the way it is and I love the motion it shows! :)

Diana said...

Nope! Love it the way it is! Perfect, and super cute!

Unknown said...

No, I wouldn't change it either. The leaves show the motion, and her expression is precious. This is a great shot!

Heather said...

I agree with the others. I wouldn't change the DOF.. Nice work and I love how she is also looking at the leaves falling. Nice work...