Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 235

Focal length: 58mm
1/500s
f/5.0
ISO 200

Another lovely day in Idaho! I had a babywearing meeting this morning at the most adorable shops in town (we mostly just window shopped) and then I gave a bow making lesson at my church for our craft day and then we went into "town" to feed the ducks and do some shopping. We were going to get Carson his big boy bed (he's 4, it's about time he was out of a toddler bed...but he does love his "little tiny bed") but we - nor the stores - had nothing to tie it onto the car with. So, that will have to wait until Monday.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tess said...

Love the movement in the wings!

Mel said...

very nice shot!

Eric L said...

Great birdshot!

Heather said...

Awesome shot....

Unknown said...

Nice photo! It sounds like you had a nice day too!