Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 224


I vow to do better posting pics as I take them. LOL Here are a couple of cloth diapers I'm selling. Well, the butterfly one sold super fast so I just have the other one left. I'm going to miss the yellow one and almost hope it doesn't sell, it's so CUTE!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are adorable! I loved using cloth diapers when my boys were tiny...they are so much cuter on little tushies than disposables! LOL!

Mel said...

very very nice diapers! I need to run a load myself tonight and weed out the ones we aren't using/don't fit anymore!