Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 232


Fun day with my birthday celebrations spilling over. We went to "town" and had ice cream at Leatherby's then drove around for a bit (taking a few pics along the way at sunset). Good times!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tess said...

Love the sunset color through the waterfall!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Beautiful photo!

Mel said...

lovely, I love the sun coming over the water!

Heather said...

Awesome shot.. Love eerything about it..