Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 223

Well, darn it! I forgot to post again. Here's the pic I took though! My sweet husband makes the YUMMIEST Rosemary french bread. I love it! The boys think it's funny because it has "weeds" in it. We love to have it along side soup, pasta, deluxe scrambled eggs (toasted), and use it with chicken salad sandwiches. LOVE IT!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tess said...

Oh yum! Fresh French Bread! I'm sure it smells heavenly, too!

Sandra said...

Those look so yummy! I'd love to have a piece right NOW! Thanks now i'm hungry.