Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 66


ANOTHER cold, windy, rainy day in Eastern Idaho!!! Nice. Anyhow, we made our way to Rexburg for a little shopping and other errands. We were going to walk around the college with Margaret, but graduation was starting so we decided against it. Here's little Lilly this afternoon making her funny face as she watched the cars drive by out front.

1/250s
f/3.2
ISO 100
Posted by Picasa

No comments: