Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 41


The day of the FISH! We went to the petstore and set up our new fish tank...complete with fish! Our starter collection includes a teeny sucker fish (named Lazarus because he died for a whole day and came back to life) for mom and dad, Luke & Lilly each got a zebra danio (sp?) and Carson got a Mickey fish (named Mickey Mouse Clubhouse/Rockstar depending on Carson's mood) it has Mickey's head on it's tail. The fish seem to be really loving life in their new home!

1/100s
f/2.9
ISO 400
Posted by Picasa

No comments: