Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day 130

Lilly's new trick. She LOVES books. She goes straight for the bookshelf & pulls them all out then sorts through them and looks at them. Thankfully she doesn't rip them up like her brother's always did (yet?) but she does like to crumple every now and then...and gnaw on them! Today was such a relaxing day. Lawrence worked outside, Lilly & I spent a while out there...the boys ran around in their swimsuits and everything was calm and peaceful. Except the wind.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This could be my house..seriously I am looking at the exact same scene down my hallway.