Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day 128


Luke had his soccer game tonight and he scored a goal!!!! First goal he ever scored during a game. WAY TO GO LUKEY!!!!! Carson & I screamed and cheered for him after he kicked it in and I gave him a big thumbs up. He returned the gesture and then strode down the field, head high, arms a' swingin'! He told me earlier that he was going to do it and by golly, he did!

**This pic was taken with my Nikon N70 and not ON this day, but the next day**

No comments: