Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 34

Well, I've been waiting for it to happen and it did. Our first child with stitches. Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long before we were in with one of our kids getting them sewn up. This morning daddy was showing Carson one of his knives from his collection and it slipped. Carson ended up at the Dr with 4 stitches on the top of his foot. He was a trooper though, he only cried when they gave him the shot to numb his foot.  
Pic taken in auto.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: