Welcome to my 365 Blog

In order to keep up with all I have going on in my life I'm combining this blog and my family blog. I will still make 1 post a day, every day. But I will use it to make a family journal/photo book at the end of November 2009 to document our year. It's just too confusing having 7 or 8 blogs to work on. Anyways, continue follow me at

www.brittanylueck.blogspot.com

:)

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 32

Today was overhaul the house day part 1. With Lilly strapped on my back my little helpers and I clened room after room, did a mountain of laundry and picked up a LOT of messes! The boys earned .08cents for their help (well worth it, don't you think?) and I had some "happy helpers"!  
1/450s
f/2.9
ISO 400
Taken in the front room, on a white duvet by the window at 6pm.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: